Monday, June 27, 2016

Introducing Color Elation Products!

Dear Color Elated!

     I am so regretful of the lapse since my last post.  So many things have transpired, both good and bad.  The passing of my father was the most devastating, after months of illness.  I have been blessed with two beautiful granddaughters and having to say goodbye to one of the best classes of students I have ever had was so bittersweet.  After the passing of my father, I had an inspiration ( I believe spurned by him) to do something I had always wanted to do;  create signature products, especially for my company, Color Elation Cosmetics.  I wanted these products to embody everything I want makeup to be:  fun, creative, holding  endless possibilities and look gorgeous at the same time.  I wanted products that are convenient and nicely packaged.  And, of coarse, the products had to be free of parabens and cruelty free.   I chose to begin with two products first, our new Pressed Blushes and our new 5 Pan Eye Shadow Palettes.
The amazing blushes are more that just pretty.  They are loaded with skin loving benefits.  There are Plant Extracts for long wear.  The texture is so silky!  Jojoba Seed Extract adds moisturizing properties and allow the product to glide on the skin.  Grapefruit Seed Extract provides antioxidants with high levels of Vitamin C.  The pigmentation is amazing.  Each blush is attractively packaged in a mirrored compact. $11.00 each. We are starting with these three stunning shades, but know...more shades are coming!
   This is Dark Rose.  One word..."Wow!".  You can layer this shade to reach its full color potential or buff this to a soft, warm red.
     Rosey Brown is a soft neutral shade.  I think this is the shade one could wear 24/7 and would be lovely with so many eye and lip colors.
     I LOVE THIS SHADE!  This is Fuschia.  The previous two are matte, but this has a light shimmer .  The effect is subtle and so pretty.
     Our 5 Pan Eye Shadow Palettes velvety, crease resistant and long wearing.  Apply with a dry applicator for a more subtle look.  Dampen the applicator for DRAMA.  Each mirrored compact contains 2 applicators. $21.00 each.  Here are the shades!

   This is Tickled.  It is an interesting play of pink, tangerine and earthy tones.  I see this set as a wardrobe staple.  These shades go from desk to dinner effortlessly and can complement so many skins.  I love that tangerine shade on the lid, but there are so many fun ways to mix these shades!

     Talk about fun!  This shades has received the most response on our Instagram page.  So many love royal, purple shades.  This is varied pink, royal plum and vibrant violet.  I cannot wait to post a look with this!

      Love a more earthy palette?  Try Statuette.  Golds, bronzes with a lovely matte suede shade that I love to use in so many ways.  I pair this with Color Elation Single Shadow in Henna all the time.  They compliment each other perfectly. Just as these shades can look great for day, they become all out glamour when dampened.
   
      This is Jazz.  It is just as rich and soulful as the music genre for which it is named.  Darks, brights, mattes and shimmers.  That turquoise shade makes me melt!


  Almost forgot!  Here is our new logo.  So many exciting changes that we hope you will enjoy.  Please visit the site, www.colorelation.com to view our new goodies and our older ones too.  Would love to hear your feedback and if you do purchase, would love to have you send a selfie, sporting these new shades.  Can we include your pic on our site?  Please, please let us know!  We would love to share your Color Elation. Thanks for stopping by and stay blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment